In this post, you’re going to learn how to create an email list in GetResponse.
This is super easy and takes just 4 steps. As usual, I’ll provide you with a quick guide and an illustrated guide.
How To Create A New Email List In Getresponse Quick Guide
- Step 1: Go to the Get Response login page, sign in to your account and click Lists from the top dashboard menu
- Step 2: Click Create List
- Step 3: Give your list a name
- Step 4: Click the blue Create button
How To Create An Email List In GetResponse Illustrated Guide
Log in to your GetResponse account and click on Lists:
Click Create List:
Give your list a name. For this example, I’ve gone with funnel_moose_demo:
Please note that your list name must:
- Be unique – If somebody else already has used the name you’re trying to set up you will have to use a different name.
- Be all lower case.
- Contain only English alphabet characters.
- Contain no spaces – Minus ( – ) and underscore ( _ ) are accepted.
You will now see the mailing lists in your account:
That’s all there is to it. Now you know how to create an email list in GetResponse, you’re all set to start adding contacts through your landing pages and lead magnet funnels.
If you found this how to create an email list in GetResponse guide helpful, check out the How To Guides section for more of the same!