So you want to learn how to create an email list in GetResponse?
Well, you’re in the right place. I’m going to guide you through the quick and simple process step by step. As usual, there’ll be my quick start guide and of course the illustrated guide.
If you’ve got a business of any kind, communication with your customers is a key ingredient to success.
If you’re wanting to boost your online sales, I mean what online marketer wouldn’t be?! One of the must-have tools is an email autoresponder service such as Get Response.
Email list building with GetResponse is pretty straight forward:
- You generate leads and drive your target audience to your lead magnet funnel or website
- Your lead enters their email address into your signup form in exchange for something of perceived value, usually given away for free
- You then regularly engage with your subscribers through your email marketing messages
Let’s get on with this GetResponse tutorial.
How To Create A New Email List In Getresponse Quick Guide
Step 1: Go to the Get Response login page, sign in to your account and click Lists from the top dashboard menu
Step 2: Click Create List
Step 3: Give your list a name
Step 4: Click the blue Create button
How To Create An Email List In GetResponse Illustrated Guide
Log in to your GetResponse account and click on Lists:
Click Create List:
Give your list a name. For this example, I’ve gone with funnel_moose_demo:
Please note that your list name must:
- Be unique – If somebody else already has used the name you’re trying to set up you will have to use a different name.
- Be all lower case.
- Contain only English alphabet characters.
- Contain no spaces – Minus ( – ) and underscore ( _ ) are accepted.
You will now see the mailing lists in your account:
That’s all there is to it. Now you know how to create an email list in GetResponse, you’re all set to start adding contacts through your landing pages and lead magnet funnels.
All you have to do is link your lead magnet funnel and/or landing page to your email list and start driving your target audience there.
More Help With GetResponse
If you need any more help with GetResponse I have the following articles that may be of interest to you:
- Complete List Of GetResponse Integrations
- How To Integrate GetResponse With ClickFunnels
- How To Integrate PayPal With GetResponse
- Integrate Stripe With GetResponse
Plus many more.
Thank you for taking the time to read my how to create an email list in GetResponse article, I hope you found it helpful.
Disclaimer: I am an independent GetResponse Affiliate, not an employee. All opinions expressed on my blog are my own based on my experience of using the GetResponse software. I use affiliate links on my blog and may receive a referral payment if you click on a link any links and make a purchase.